السبت، 27 فبراير 2016

التقية في المسيحية النصرانية

Taqiyya  Taqiya in the Holy book



1 Corinthians 9
19 For though I am free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain those who are under the law;
21 to those who are outside the law, as outside the law (though not outside the law of God, but under the law of Christ), that I might gain those who are outside the law.
22 To the weak I became as weak, that I might gain the weak. I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the Gospel’s sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
2


مذهب بولس، مؤسس النصرانية إذ قال: صرت للذين بلا شرع كأني منهم وللكل كأني واحد من الكل لأربح الكل


قال القديس بولس الرسول:" صرت لليهودى كيهودى لأربح اليهود.. وللذين بلا ناموس، كأنى بلا ناموس، مع أني لست بلا ناموس لله، بل تحت ناموس المسيح، لأربحالذين بلا ناموس "


======



رسالة بولس الرسول الأولى إلى أهل كورنثوس
الأصحاح التاسع
19 فاني اذ كنت حرا من الجميع استعبدت نفسي للجميع لاربح الاكثرين.
20 فصرت لليهود كيهودي لاربح اليهود.وللذين تحت الناموس كاني تحت الناموس لاربح الذين تحت الناموس.
21 وللذين بلا ناموس كاني بلا ناموس.مع اني لست بلا ناموس الله بل تحت ناموس للمسيح.لاربح الذين بلا ناموس.
22 صرت للضعفاء كضعيف لاربح الضعفاء .صرت للكل كل شيء لاخلّص على كل حال قوما. 
23 وهذا انا افعله لاجل الانجيل لاكون شريكا فيه. 


==========



التقية في المسيحية
Matthew 26

Peter Is Afraid to Say He Knows Jesus

69 While Peter was sitting outside in the yard, a servant girl came up to him. She said, “You were with Jesus, that man from Galilee.”
70 But Peter told everyone there that this was not true. “I don’t know what you are talking about,” he said.
71 Then he left the yard. At the gate another girl saw him and said to the people there, “This man was with Jesus of Nazareth.”
72 Again, Peter said he was never with Jesus. He said, “I swear to God I don’t know the man!”
73 A short time later those standing there went to Peter and said, “We know you are one of them. It’s clear from the way you talk.”
74 Then Peter began to curse. He said, “I swear to God, I don’t know the man!” As soon as he said this, a rooster crowed. 75 Then he remembered what Jesus had told him: “Before the rooster crows, you will say three times that you don’t know me.” Then Peter went outside and cried bitterly.
(إنجيل متى 26: 69) أما بطرس فكان جالسا خارجا في الدار، فجاءت إليه جارية قائلة: «وأنت كنت مع يسوع الجليلي!».
(إنجيل متى 26: 70) فأنكر قدام الجميع قائلا: «لست أدري ما تقولين!»
(إنجيل متى 26: 71) ثم إذ خرج إلى الدهليز رأته أخرى، فقالت للذين هناك: «وهذا كان مع يسوع الناصري!»
(إنجيل متى 26: 72) فأنكر أيضا بقسم: «إني لست أعرف الرجل!»
(إنجيل متى 26: 73) وبعد قليل جاء القيام وقالوا لبطرس: «حقا أنت أيضا منهم، فإن لغتك تظهرك!»
(إنجيل متى 26: 74) فابتدأ حينئذ يلعن ويحلف: «إني لا أعرف الرجل!» وللوقت صاح الديك.
(إنجيل متى 26: 75) فتذكر بطرس كلام يسوع الذي قال له: «إنك قبل أن يصيح الديك تنكرني ثلاث مرات». فخرج إلى خارج وبكى بكاء مرا.
=
نصوص كثيرة استخدم فيها  تلاميذ المسيح  التقيّة خوفا من بطش اليهود والرومان. . 

بطرس تلميذه يسألونه : هل تعرف المسيح ؟ فينكر ، ثم يحلف ، يم يلعن ويحلف بأنه لم يعرف المسيح؟

========
John 1

John Tells About the Messiah

19 The Jewish leaders in Jerusalem sent some priests and Levites to John to ask him, “Who are you?” He told them the truth. 20 Without any hesitation he said openly and plainly, “I am not the Messiah.”
21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?”
He answered, “No, I am not Elijah.”
They asked, “Are you the Prophet[f]?”
He answered, “No, I am not the Prophet.”
22 Then they said, “Who are you? Tell us about yourself. Give us an answer to tell the people who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”
23 John told them the words of the prophet Isaiah:
“I am the voice of someone shouting in the desert:
    ‘Make a straight road ready for the Lord.’”

وهذا يوحنا عندما سأله اليهود من يكون رفض ان يخبرهم 


(إنجيل يوحنا 1: 19) وهذه هي شهادة يوحنا، حين أرسل اليهود من أورشليم كهنة ولاويين ليسألوه: «من أنت؟»
(إنجيل يوحنا 1: 20) فَاعْتَرَفَ وَلَمْ يُنْكِرْ، وَأَقَرَّ: «إِنِّي لَسْتُ أَنَا الْمَسِيحَ».
(إنجيل يوحنا 1: 21) فسألوه: «إذا ماذا؟ إيليا أنت؟» فقال: «لست أنا». «ألنبي أنت؟» فأجاب: «لا».
(إنجيل يوحنا 1: 22) فقالوا له: «من أنت، لنعطي جوابا للذين أرسلونا؟ ماذا تقول عن نفسك؟»
(إنجيل يوحنا 1: 23) قال: «أنا صوت صارخ في البرية: قوموا طريق الرب، كما قال إشعياء النبي».

ورفض ان يعطيهم اسمه . إنجيل يوحنا


===========


Luke 14

31 “If a king is going to fight against another king, first he will sit down and plan. If he has only 10,000 men, he will try to decide if he is able to defeat the other king who has 20,000 men. 32 If he thinks he cannot defeat the other king, he will send some men to ask for peace while that king’s army is still far away.

(إنجيل لوقا الاصحاح 14

31 وأي ملك إن ذهب لمقاتلة ملك آخر في حرب، لا يجلس أولا ويتشاور: هل يستطيع أن يلاقي بعشرة آلاف الذي يأتي عليه بعشرين ألفا
32 وإلا فما دام ذلك بعيدا، يرسل سفارة ويسأل ما هو للصلح

===========

The Lord deceived the Prophet

Ezekiel 14

9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

God shall send them strong delusion

2 Thessalonians 2 

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
==========



Genesis 20 -

Abraham Lies About Sarah Again




A. Abraham’s lie, God’s protection.


1. (1-2) Abraham lies in a similar manner as before.


And Abraham journeyed from there to the South, and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, and stayed in Gerar. Now Abraham said of Sarah his wife, “She is my sister.” And Abimelech king of Gerar sent and took Sarah.


a. Abraham journeyed from there to the South: After the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham moved. Perhaps he did not want to live in the hills overlooking the destroyed region any longer, and be reminded of those people and the judgment visited upon them.


b. Abraham said of Sarah his wife, “She is my sister.” Abraham’s concern was probably not because Sarah looked like a young beauty at 90 years of age. We can surmise that she was reasonably attractive at that age, but more importantly she was connected to one of the richest and most influential men of the region. In that day, a harem was sometimes more of a political statement than a romantic statement.


i. We should not ignore the idea of Sarah’s attractiveness even in old age. “She had in some measure been physically rejuvenated, in order to conceive, bear, and nurse Isaac, and possibly this manifested itself in renewed beauty as well.” (Morris)


c. She is my sister: This is the same lie Abraham told back in Genesis 12:10-13. He showed that it was easy to slip back into sinful habits. Abraham stumbled in a place that he stumbled before. Instead of trusting God to keep his family together, he devised his own plan to do it. His plan would fail completely.


i. Age does not automatically sanctify us. Unless yielded to the Spirit of God, we will repeat in our old age the sinful patterns of our youth.


2. (3-7) God threatens judgment upon Abimelech for taking Sarah.


But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, “Indeed you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken, for she is a man’s wife.” But Abimelech had not come near her; and he said, “Lord, will You slay a righteous nation also? Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister’? And she, even she herself said, ‘He is my brother.’ In the integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands I have done this.” And God said to him in a dream, “Yes, I know that you did this in the integrity of your heart. For I also withheld you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not let you touch her. Now therefore, restore the man’s wife; for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you shall live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.”


a. Indeed you are a dead man: This was a scary thing to hear from God, even in a dream. But the point had to be made to Abimelech, even though he could truly say he acted in the integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands.


i. This may seem drastic, but the stakes were high. “Suppose Abimelech had taken Sarah and God had not intervened? Two seeds would have been at the door to Sarah’s womb, and to this day an element of doubt would cling to the ancestry of our Lord.” (Barnhouse)


b. I know that you did this in the integrity of your heart: Because Abimelech’s heart was right in this regard, God kept him from worse sin. God’s protecting power can guide even a pagan king.


i. Despite Abraham’s failure to really trust God in the situation, God was not going to abandon him. He would not let Abimelech touch Sarah. That womb was going to bring forth the son of promise, who would eventually bring forth God’s Messiah. God would not leave this matter up to man.


c. For he is a prophet, and he will pray for you: Even though Abraham was in sin, he was still a prophet and man of powerful prayer. God’s mercy did not leave Abraham, even though Abraham didn’t trust God the way he should.


B. Abraham is rebuked again.


1. (8-10) Abraham (just like last time) suffers rebuke from a heathen king.


So Abimelech rose early in the morning, called all his servants, and told all these things in their hearing; and the men were very much afraid. And Abimelech called Abraham and said to him, “What have you done to us? How have I offended you, that you have brought on me and on my kingdom a great sin? You have done deeds to me that ought not to be done.” Then Abimelech said to Abraham, “What did you have in view, that you have done this thing?”


a. You have done deeds to me that ought not to be done: It is sad to see that Abimelech - the pagan king - was in the right, and Abraham - the man of God was in the wrong, and Abimelech told Abraham so.


b. What did you have in view, that you have done this thing? This was a logical question for Ahimelech to ask Abraham. Abraham certainly did not have the Lord in view when he lied and failed to trust God.


2. (11-13) Abraham’s excuse.


And Abraham said, “Because I thought, surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will kill me on account of my wife. But indeed she is truly my sister. She is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father’s house, that I said to her, ‘This is your kindness that you should do for me: in every place, wherever we go, say of me, “He is my brother.” ’ ”


a. Surely the fear of God is not in the place: This was Abraham’s excuse for his sinful deception, but the real problem was that the fear of God wasn’t in Abraham. If he really respected the Lord, His commandments, His promises, and His protection, then Abraham would have never trusted in his own efforts to keep his family together.


b. Indeed she is truly my sister: This was another attempt to justify his lie, by saying it was really the truth. But a half-truth, said with intent to deceive, is always a whole lie.


c. When God called me to wander from my father’s house: This was an indirect way of blaming God for the problem. Abraham claimed that God sent him out on this dangerous journey upon which Abraham had to protect himself.


i. “There is a terrible meaning in this verb wander which Abraham uses. The Hebrew word occurs exactly fifty times in Scripture and never in a good sense. It is used of animals going astray, of a drunken man reeling, or staggering, of sinful seduction, of a prophet’s lies causing the people to err, of the path of a lying heart. Six other words are translated wander, any one of which Abraham might have used, but he used the worst word available.” (Barnhouse)


ii. “Abraham should have said: ‘Forgive me, Abimelech, for dishonoring both you and my God. My selfish cowardice overwhelmed me, and I denied my God by fearing that He who called me could not take care of me. He is not as your gods of wood and stone. He is the God of glory. He is the living God, the Creator, the most High God, possessor of heaven and earth. He told me He would be my shield and my exceeding great reward, and supplier of all my needs…In sinning against Him, I sinned against you. Forgive me, Abimelech.’” (Barnhouse)


3. (14-18) Abimelech’s gift recompenses Sarah, and Abraham prays for him.


Then Abimelech took sheep, oxen, and male and female servants, and gave them to Abraham; and he restored Sarah his wife to him. And Abimelech said, “See, my land is before you; dwell where it pleases you.” Then to Sarah he said, “Behold, I have given your brother a thousand pieces of silver; indeed this vindicates you before all who are with you and before everybody.” Thus she was reproved. So Abraham prayed to God; and God healed Abimelech, his wife, and his female servants. Then they bore children; for the Lord had closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech because of Sarah, Abraham’s wife.


a. Abimelech took sheep, oxen, and male and female servants, and gave them to Abraham: In showing such generosity to Abraham, Abimelech was essentially heaping coals of fire on Abraham’s head (as in Romans 12:20). Abraham should give gifts to Abimelech, because Abraham was in the wrong.


i. Also, it is interesting to see Abraham accepted these gifts, when he had refused gifts from a pagan king previously (Genesis 14:21-24), because he wanted no one to think a man had made him rich. Here, because of Abraham’s compromise, he found it hard to reclaim the same high moral ground.


b. I have given your brother a thousand pieces of silver: We can imagine the irony in Abimelech’s voice when he referred to Abraham as Sarah’s brother.


c. Thus she was reproved: The ancient Hebrew word for reproved is yakach. It has the idea of “set right,” so it is debatable if Sarah was set right by Abimelech’s rebuke, or if she was found to be right because of her humble submission in this occasion. In a sense, both were true.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق